Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guilty pleasures..





I've decided to share a few of mine.

1. Going back to bed after kids are off to school...makes me feel guilty..but good at the same time.
2. Diet Coke!! Enough said.
3. This one is a little harder to put in writing..but it's the truth...FACEBOOK! What started out as re-connecting with friends..has turned into a wonderful way to also meet new friends! I love it! It doesn't hurt that I have gotten a lot of Scentsy business from FACEBBOOK either.


4. Sweets! Treats! and even more Eats!!


While none of these are life threatening (well I guess #4 could be) I feel sometimes the guilitest pleasures are what we look forward to the most..even if we really regret them afterwards. I wouldn't change it! It's just a small part of what makes me...ME!

1 comment:

idahomayos said...

Oh I love all those guilty pleasures too! Especially #1...I agree...that is the best yet the most guilt ridden feeling ever!!!!