Monday, March 29, 2010

A wonderful way to start Spring....


Our spring break was 2 weeks ago..and every year we return to the park that we went to as kids...Eastman Park. This year they had cleaned up the park some, added new stuff..it was great!The weather was beyond perfect and all the cousins had a ball! Thank goodness our Bonnie had her camera! Wonderful memories were captured!
Jake and Jarom really didn't remember much from visiting the park in the past..so they had more fun than anyone...here Bonnie captured Jarom in his "soft shoes" or his "slipper"..I love how you can see his feet marks on the bottom!
Even us big girls had fun swinging!
This past week was Denny's 35th birthday and then yesterday was Judson's 11th! How my little man has grown! He tests my patience everyday..but that boy is the one that changed my life..instantly from a kid to a wife..to a mom! How I love him!


Remember when life was just about pretty days and calling the swings first..swinging as high as you could and seeing who was brave enough to swing the highest and jump out??!! I love being a mother..it helps me be a kid longer..and my kids actually think I'm cool...well at least right now they do..

No comments: