Friday, February 5, 2010

2010


The month of January was extremely busy. I went to Puerto Vallerta on a Scentsy Leadership Retreat. The entire Pilcher family went to Angel Fire,NM for a ski trip. Each event was packed with fun, exciting, sad and trying times. It makes still ever so grateful for the family I am blessed with. The company I'm grateful to be a part of and the wonderful support of a truly amazing husband. Each of my children seem to be growing overnight..which totally is exciting and depressing at the same time...where has time gone? It seems like just yesterday my Judson was a baby...now he is approaching his 11th birthday!! I love each and every person that plays a part in my life and feel extremely blessed beyond measure!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

YOu have been busy! All these trips! Miss you guys, love the family pic as your header.