Monday, September 22, 2014

You matter

See I have these amazing, inspiring friends who share their words and buoy me up. They help me to be better. They help me be brave. 
Today I had a day where I didn't feel good enough- and I don't share this with you so that you will feel sorry for me- I share it because it's the truth. 
I had a no good, rotten day! Until an afternoon with a friend that takes my good, bad and ugly and makes me laugh at it.  A text from my sister-in-law with the photo below.  A random phone call from my childhood friend. Not to mention a chat with my newest Scentsy recruit in Australia.

Followed up by a FaceTime phone call from another favorite friend who lives across the U.S. 

Purging.. That's what this feels like and I like it. It's not always pretty, but it's part of me and who I am. Heavenly Father knows me and knew my needs today and He saw that I received these gentle reminders - I didn't realize how many I had until I started writing this post. We all need the reminder that each of us do matter! 

No comments: