Friday, September 19, 2014

See what happened was...

It's kind of comical actually. I was so overwhelmed and stressed, so I gave up on the blog-  It wasn't necassary so I nixed it from my mind. But lately, my mind feels cluttered and I have felt like opening it up and putting it out there. To free up some space in my over active mind.  

I've had some pretty big changes in my life since the last post. I doubt I will ever put those things out for the universe to read, but I am hoping to be able to put my feelings and thoughts out there. I want to share what I've learned and what I've gained from some of these struggles.

My grammar will not be correct nor will it be pretty. It will be just me- real and simple and authentic. No sugar coating. 

I like simplicity. So here's to a braver,bolder me- 
Here goes nuthin'

No comments: