Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go Mavs!!






So for Denny's birthday he got several sweet gifts..one was an Ipod touch that he was totally surprised about. He loves it. He got new clothes and cologne..but the best (in my opinion) was great tickets to the Dallas Mavericks game!! Woo Hoo!!! Compliments of his lovely wife =) We had so much fun!Not to mention that they played the Miami Heat (and won)but Dewayne Wade is awesome. He totally rocks the court. But I am partial to Dirk Nowitzki.It was a great game! It was close all the way to the end~ (phew) We had awesome seats and are already planning another trip ASAP! Best date we have had in such a long time. I love my Denny Frank!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Awe...Your man is lucky indeed! He better stay on his toes! :) What a great wife...such wonderful gifts!!!

Rachel said...

I love Dirk too! I knew I loved you for a reason! NKOTB and Dirk!!! LOL