Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Cashy!!

>He is making such good progress. He has the trach and the feeding tube is out of his nose and is directly into his stomach. So his face is free of tubes. He did a thumbs up and held up two fingers...so that is majorly good! He is still in ICU...not sure when he'll be out of there. I love my Cash and he is doing so well. I just wanted ya'll to see a picture of him without all the tubes on his face. This is going to be a long recovery...a long one indeed..but I am in this for the long run. I love him and have been so impressed with all the love and well wishes and prayers and visitors and money that has been given to my family..especially my mom. He is surrounded by the best!

4 comments:

Live Laugh Love said...

Cash is definitely looking better. It is exciting to hear he is starting to respond!

Ben Mayo

Lara Bangerter said...

Thanks so much for the picture. I'm so glad Cash is starting to respond. We continue to pray for you all. We love you!

Shelia Drewery said...

I love that Cash too! He is Very Special to me and to my family! Abby says he will always be her Uncle Cash! :) We are right there with him and his family for the long haul, so I hope ya'll don't get tired of us! We want to help so please don't hesitate in letting us know what we can do. Cash is always in our prayers!

idahomayos said...

Yea for the thumbs up! We're so glad he's starting to respond. You all continue to be in our prayers. Thanks for the updates.