Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaici!!






On October 1, 2001 I gave birth to the most precious dark haired blue eyed girl with the chubbiest cheeks on earth!!!! Little did I know she would be my only girl and that dark hair would turn blonde. How blessed I feel to have such a sweet spirit in our home.She definitly has her moments..but I have to hand it to her...she handles herself pretty well with all these boys around here.

We celebrated her birthday on October 4, 2008 here at our home with friends and family.Daddy had just built a new swing set and the weather was nice. She racked up on the goodies and Mommy made princess castle cake and the kids all got to take a shot at the pinatas. She is a sweet little angel and enjoyed every moment she could on her special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont you just loooove blogging? i love it sooooo much!!!!

btw, you are sooo pretty, girl!