Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE BLOCK IS BACK!!
















So I got the best phone call after church 2 weeks ago. My cousin in Dallas called to tell me her friend was sick and she had an extra ticket for NKOTB concert that night. Needless to say I was changed and on my way directly!! I had wanted to get tickets for this so I was so pumped when Alexis called. It was so so so so much fun. The most fun I have had in a long time. I didn't get to see them back in the day so this was MAJOR for me. At one point we were so close we could touch them..and if it hadn't been for security I am pretty sure me and Alexis would've! Thanks to Alexis for this awesome opportunity and for my sweet darling Denny Frank for putting up with me since...it is all I listen to and he has to get tired of it. This was the most fun I have had in a long time. I had to steal some of Alexis's close up shots because my camera had died by this point!





2 comments:

Katherine said...

you're so in love!

Becca said...

I love NKOTB! I was so into them back in the day.

Thanks for signing my blog. It is nice to put a face to a voice:-)