Sunday, February 6, 2011

My best accomplishments...

     I have no particular meaning for this post, just wanted to post how grateful I am for my family, my friends and for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am eternally grateful for the knowledge I have of the plan of salvation and that the family is central to Heavenly Father's plan for us. I am grateful we are surrounded by family that we can also call friends. I am tickled my babies are getting to grow up with cousins their ages and to make those lifetime memories.
    This past week, my mother's best friend was laid to rest. This woman , I was sure would outlive everyone. Being with her kids and grandkids brought back many memories of childhood for me. I love my Mamarine and will miss her spunky, fun ways. She was my mom's best friend, and that makes me sad for my mom to lose that relationship. But, her funeral was a true celebration of her life and I know that's exactly how Mamarine would've wanted it.
    Judson and I were looking at old photos yesterday and he wanted me to find baby pictures of Jarom. Jud told me how much he missed having babies in our house. ( No wonder he loves Laila and Olivia so much) I know Judson gets frustrated with his siblings, but he made the comment while looking at baby photos, "Mom, we gotta enjoy them while their little, they grow up so fast". Made me super proud of this choice son I have.
   I am beyond blessed to be the mother of these select children of our Heavenly Father. They teach me everyday! I pray that I can remember these thoughts more often and that I can lead these sweet spirits on the right path. 

2 comments:

Lori said...

Whata sweet post - I feel the same way and want the same things for my children. Oh - and the blog looks great!

PILCHERS said...

thanks lori. just feeling grateful today..more so than others..just a lazy sunday afternoon will do that!