Friday, October 1, 2010

Give Thanks!

It's the time of year again where the leaves are changing and football season is in full swing. Here we are actually getting chilly mornings and evenings and easier afternoons. Here in Gilmer, we are all ready and talking of feeling Yamboree coming soon....which for those who don't know what it is..it's our local fair that goes on for 3 and half days. This warmer is this month's special with Scentsy and it just made me think...that this is the time for pumpkins and reflection..but can't we remember to "Give Thanks" year round? I personally love when the air turns cooler and sweaters and jackets are a must. I am truly grateful for the amazing family I am blessed to spend each and every day with. For an amazing husband who loves me and spoils me entirely too much. He is truly the best thing about me. I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for my amazing babies who make my life exciting. I am grateful to be with Scentsy and for the amazing opportunities it has put in my path. I am grateful for my bestest friends. I hope to try and carry this "give thanks" attitude a little longer than normal this year....my wish...is for you to do the same.

2 comments:

David and Crystal said...

Love, love, love your blog! And loved seeing you this weekend! Love ya!

Katherine said...

Miss you! I don't think I'm going to make it out there for the Yamboree!!! :(