Friday, January 9, 2009

January Hostess Incentive


January is the month to host a ScentEvent! Hostess half-price items are automatically doubled. So if you do at least $150 in party orders instead of earning just one half-price item..you automatically get two! This is a great month to share this fantastic product with others and also earn some freebies for yourself. Also, the warmer of the month is already listed on my page ..it is really pretty. The scent of the month is Spruce and Citrus and is quite a refreshing clean citrus scent. I love it. If you or you know of someone who would be interested in hosting a ScentEvent or joining my Scentfully Divine team please let me know or visit my website www.scentsy.com/jaime. This is truly a fantastic product and rewarding company to work for.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

You're coming to Dallas, I'll host a party!