Friday, November 28, 2008

A time of thanks...


I felt the desire to share a post on my dear, sweet, most awesome husband...
Denny Frank Rocks my world!! I love him so much that it cannot even be put into words...I know without a doubt in my mind we were meant to be together forever~ I am so lucky to be blessed with this man as my husband...first and foremost we are best friends and that makes everything so much better...He makes my heart melt and my heart laugh. I think he is an amazing person!

1 comment:

idahomayos said...

Ahh sweet post. Denny sounds wonderful. Hopefully we'll get to meet him someday :) Hey, I've been thinking about the scentsy thing. Is it really hard to move the product? I'm not much of a home party thrower so I'm not sure. I thought about it when Alexis joined way back when but chickened out but now I'm thinkin on it again. Alexis has told me its easy to sell. Just wanted your take on it. Thanks!