Tuesday, June 17, 2008

lake time





Well, summertime is here and that means lake time for the Pilchers! We bought our first boat this year and we are totally diggin' going to Gilmer Lake. We all take turns..whether it be on the wakeboard or the knee board..or just swimming for the kids. Brian and Katherine and Ava have been with us a few times and we enjoy the company. I even got up on the wakeboard for the first time. Speaking of firsts...Jarom and Jake rode the tube with me and loved every second of it! We looked forward to more hot, steamy days...because that means the Pilchers are headed to the lake once again!!

2 comments:

barbie clingan said...

What a precious blog! You are a fun and very blessed family. Being a "lake person" myself, I can truly say that my best memories as a clild was the sound of the motorboat mixed with the laughter of children! I would sit back on the boat, close my eyes, and thank the Lord for the moment....
-"Ski Barbie"

Katherine said...

So proud of you! Looks great!